Exceptional 24/7 IT Support &Managed IT Services For Businesses.
We’re an established London based provider of Managed IT Services, offering a pro-active and consultative based approach to getting the most from your IT infrastructure.
Our highly qualified and experienced London IT consultants can implement and support Cloud based solutions, including Microsoft Office 365, Azure and specialist applications. We welcome inquiries from businesses seeking a technology partner to bring efficiencies, reliability and scalability to their operation. We look forward to discussing your projects, after all we don’t byte…
- OUR CLOUD SOLUTIONS Inc. Microsoft Office 365, hosted desktop & managed email
- IT SUPPORT
& CONSULTING The right IT advice at the right price. Efficient and experienced IT Consultancy
- SAGE ACCOUNTING
SOLUTIONS Sage 50 to 200. We’re proud to be platinum partners for supply, development & support
- INTEGRATED IT & TELECOMS Telecoms & connectivity solutions that your company can rely on
Managing your IT systems, applications and services is what we offer. Including recommending and implementing appropriate solutions to resolve the IT issues faced by modern companies.If it’s IT, We’ve Got It Covered.
- Our approach to giving the right IT advice and support is a simple one. We use our expertise and experience to provide honest and beneficial advice to companies, allowing staff to focus on their objectives, while we ensure they have the technology resources to achieve them.:
- Getting to know your business – how you’re set up, how IT supports your vision and how it can benefit your company in the future.
- Making recommendations – providing independent and proven advice you can rely on.
- Finding the right IT support and service management- for your people, as well as for your business.
- Technology expertise is just the beginning.Your IT Solutions and connectivity need to be both reliable and flexible. Our platforms benefit from industry leading up-time, replication and redundancy.
- Training – it’s just as important as technology.There’s more to a great IT managed services partner than invoices for server support. We offer the kind of training your teams will enjoy and most importantly benefit from – personalized to your business and easy to put into place.
- So how can X ITM help you today?We’re based in London, we’re on hand, we’re experienced and we’re in your area.
Services designed around your business
- IT Security. Peace of mind for your business and for your own clients is vital.
- X ITM can recommend and implement a strategy to keep your systems and data secure. We have several current clients operating in highly regulated industries, which means we are experienced in satisfying requirements for enhanced or specialist security features.
- IT Audit. Perhaps aging equipment is slowing you down, or an outsourced service isn’t working out the way you hoped. You may have other concerns about your IT estate. If this applies to your firm, X ITM can perform a comprehensive audit of your IT assets and provide a detailed plan of action for improvements.
- Selection. When investing in hardware, software or services, you want to know that you’re getting the best available product for your budget. When X ITM carry out a selection project, we also want to know that you’re getting the best. We look at your business plan, existing infrastructure, users and in-house skills to make sure you’re getting the right product for your situation. Of course, we will also negotiate to the best price on your behalf.
- Continuity planning. No matter how well we plan for the future, there will be incidents out of everyone’s control that adversely affect the best laid plans. X ITM can devise, implement and test robust business continuity plans, because we want to make sure that your business can be up and running as soon as possible after an incident.
- Office moves. From a technological perspective, moving offices can be a daunting challenge. You want to start work in your new premises with all systems go. X ITM can manage this process from planning to the physical move, making sure all your data, systems and telephony are preserved, transferred and ready to use when you need them.