Energy, Utilities, Oil & Gas clients are using digital technologies to meet the growing global demand for energy. Digital technologies offer companies the opportunity to create new products quickly, improve worker safety and maintain complex infrastructure.
X-ITM Technology helps you accelerate your journey to digital to enhance your company’s productivity, reduce downtime and drive new revenue opportunities.
Oil & Gas
The Oil & Gas (O&G) industry is slowly picking up its pieces after a drastic oil price plunge, which shook the very foundation of traditional business models. Several companies deferred or canceled un-viable projects over the past few years, putting in place a whole new level of efficiency and cost optimization to remain profitable.
The new market dynamics, characterized by prices that are still relatively low, and an increased preference for sustainable energy resources, has made it difficult for O&G companies to operate profitably across the industry value chain. They must now identify their core strengths and specialize in those activities, while streamlining the underlying processes and minimizing operational costs. Digital technologies can play a key role in this endeavor.
X ITM helps companies improve operational efficiencies by providing next generation Oil & Gas Industry IT Services and Solutions across Upstream, Midstream and Downstream activities. We help O&G enterprises steer ahead of competition by adopting emerging technologies to digitize their entire value chain. With our thorough industry know-how and technology expertise, we have delivered powerful real-time advanced analytics and decision support capabilities to several global clients
X ITM’s solutions for refinery operations and maintenance, logistics and marketing ensure reliable, cost-effective and efficient downstream activities.
Digitizing (scanning of Oil & Gas GGRE documents) documents and liberating vast storage of inaccessible physical data. Key focus on Seismic, Logs, Maps & Various PVT/Core/lab reports. Leverage proprietary hardware and software.
One Global Platform for all Emergency Management Activities. Ensuring adherence to the standardized PDCA framework (Plan-Do-Check-Act), and supporting both Organizational Preparedness, as well as real-time Incident Management (Mobilization-Response-Recovery
Effectively monitor Oil & Gas Pipelines to prevent risks concerning fluid spill, and workforce & environment safety. Predictive Maintenance of ageing pipelines via intelligent wear & tear detection / prediction.
Reduce risk, improve safety & security, optimize fleet operations with real-time, GPS tracking, and fleet monitoring. End-to-end IoT solution to capture vehicle diagnostic parameters, driver behavior, and real-time monitoring for Fleet Managers and Drivers.
RPA Advisory, Process Consulting, Discovery & Assessment, E2E RPA Implementation, Connected RPA Experience (RPA + Advanced OCR, NLP, AI and Cognitive) to help Oil & Gas companies metamorphosize into a truly digital enterprise of the future.
Services designed around your business
- IT Security. Peace of mind for your business and for your own clients is vital.
- X ITM can recommend and implement a strategy to keep your systems and data secure. We have several current clients operating in highly regulated industries, which means we are experienced in satisfying requirements for enhanced or specialist security features.
- IT Audit. Perhaps aging equipment is slowing you down, or an outsourced service isn’t working out the way you hoped. You may have other concerns about your IT estate. If this applies to your firm, X ITM can perform a comprehensive audit of your IT assets and provide a detailed plan of action for improvements.
- Selection. When investing in hardware, software or services, you want to know that you’re getting the best available product for your budget. When X ITM carry out a selection project, we also want to know that you’re getting the best. We look at your business plan, existing infrastructure, users and in-house skills to make sure you’re getting the right product for your situation. Of course, we will also negotiate to the best price on your behalf.
- Continuity planning. No matter how well we plan for the future, there will be incidents out of everyone’s control that adversely affect the best laid plans. X ITM can devise, implement and test robust business continuity plans, because we want to make sure that your business can be up and running as soon as possible after an incident.
- Office moves. From a technological perspective, moving offices can be a daunting challenge. You want to start work in your new premises with all systems go. X ITM can manage this process from planning to the physical move, making sure all your data, systems and telephony are preserved, transferred and ready to use when you need them.