Life sciences companies are seeking trans-formative ways to deliver better health outcomes. The answer lies in digital technologies that will accelerate innovation and reduce time to market for new therapies and devices.
Our medical technology portfolio – extensive expertise for sustainable and profitable growth.
Fundamental changes in healthcare such as new regulations, falling reimbursement rates and the growing number of purchasing associations are making it increasingly difficult for medical technology companies to remain on a path of growth and profitability in a conventional manner. At the same time, new topics such as value-based care, personalized medicine, digitization and the associated computerization offer unprecedented opportunities.
In order to adequately meet these challenges, medical technology companies must understand the mechanisms of their market as well as individual customer requirements holistically. In a dynamic market environment, strategies, solutions and organizational structures must be consistently evaluated and aligned with the needs of patients, service providers and payers. Previously untapped potentials in market development must be identified in order to act more successfully.
X ITM supports medical technology and diagnostic consumer and capital goods suppliers on a global level with dedicated teams specialized in the industry. We advise listed and medium-sized companies as well as start-ups. We have many years of experience and excellent expertise in medical technology,.
Our leadership team has been directly involved in the shaping of regulatory, compliance, and quality standards and has participated in many life sciences regulatory conferences. Based on our in-depth knowledge and our collective experience, we deliver actionable and practical solutions that address areas such as regulatory affairs and compliance, quality management effectiveness, performance improvement, validation, risk management and remediation, and organizational change management.
The consulting services we provide are focused specifically on the following industries:
- Medical Devices
Regulatory compliance cannot be left as an afterthought for any project or operation in today’s life sciences field. Verifying that devices and products are safe and effective requires that quality be an integral part of company operations. X ITM provides comprehensive strategies that are customized to a client’s needs while laying the groundwork for future innovations and company profitability.
The drive to discover new healthcare solutions is the foundation for medical innovations. Yet to make those innovations a reality, quality and safety compliance standards must be met, as failure to do so can result in delays, financial setbacks, and damage to a company’s reputation.
Since the mid-1980s when X ITM was founded, the pharmaceutical industry has experienced tremendous growth, with new drugs improving healthcare for millions around the world.
In today’s diagnostics industry, what begins as an idea for new treatment options and medical products ultimately contributes to providing life-sustaining healthcare around the world.
The advancements coming out of the biotech industry are having an impact on nearly every facet of our daily lives.
Services designed around your business
- IT Security. Peace of mind for your business and for your own clients is vital.
- X ITM can recommend and implement a strategy to keep your systems and data secure. We have several current clients operating in highly regulated industries, which means we are experienced in satisfying requirements for enhanced or specialist security features.
- IT Audit. Perhaps aging equipment is slowing you down, or an outsourced service isn’t working out the way you hoped. You may have other concerns about your IT estate. If this applies to your firm, X ITM can perform a comprehensive audit of your IT assets and provide a detailed plan of action for improvements.
- Selection. When investing in hardware, software or services, you want to know that you’re getting the best available product for your budget. When X ITM carry out a selection project, we also want to know that you’re getting the best. We look at your business plan, existing infrastructure, users and in-house skills to make sure you’re getting the right product for your situation. Of course, we will also negotiate to the best price on your behalf.
- Continuity planning. No matter how well we plan for the future, there will be incidents out of everyone’s control that adversely affect the best laid plans. X ITM can devise, implement and test robust business continuity plans, because we want to make sure that your business can be up and running as soon as possible after an incident.
- Office moves. From a technological perspective, moving offices can be a daunting challenge. You want to start work in your new premises with all systems go. X ITM can manage this process from planning to the physical move, making sure all your data, systems and telephony are preserved, transferred and ready to use when you need them.