Accelerate your journey to a digital enterprise. X-ITM Technology’s Digital Transformation practices and partnerships bring world-class talent with a breadth of expertise and unique IP to confidently guide you from strategy to implementation.
X ITM offers a bespoke range of IT consultancy including project management. We work with you to ensure your IT change reflects your business needs.
IT Project Management
Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
Server Infrastructure projects
Experienced IT consultants
Beginning an IT project can be a challenge for firms without a large internal IT resource. X ITM ’s consultancy service can help you to plan how technology will support your business goals and future growth. We use our knowledge and experience to apply industry best practice standards to the planning and implementation of your project. All in all, we want to ensure that our clients make a pragmatic investment in systems and services that will provide them with long-term, measurable benefits.
IT Consultancy with measurable results
X ITM are experienced IT consultants operating exclusively in London. We only work with small and medium-sized organisations and we have a proven track record of delivering exceptional IT change program’s for our clients. We begin with your business: what are you trying to achieve? Where are your challenges? What are your constraints? Do you have any growth plans? These questions will give us a clear idea of how the project enhances your business plan. Following this, we can analyse your existing IT systems to determine what is fit for purpose, what needs to be upgraded and what needs to be replaced. Our team will then work closely with your team to deliver effective, measurable change for your business IT systems.
Services designed around your business
- IT Security. Peace of mind for your business and for your own clients is vital.
- X ITM can recommend and implement a strategy to keep your systems and data secure. We have several current clients operating in highly regulated industries, which means we are experienced in satisfying requirements for enhanced or specialist security features.
- IT Audit. Perhaps aging equipment is slowing you down, or an outsourced service isn’t working out the way you hoped. You may have other concerns about your IT estate. If this applies to your firm, X ITM can perform a comprehensive audit of your IT assets and provide a detailed plan of action for improvements.
- Selection. When investing in hardware, software or services, you want to know that you’re getting the best available product for your budget. When X ITM carry out a selection project, we also want to know that you’re getting the best. We look at your business plan, existing infrastructure, users and in-house skills to make sure you’re getting the right product for your situation. Of course, we will also negotiate to the best price on your behalf.
- Continuity planning. No matter how well we plan for the future, there will be incidents out of everyone’s control that adversely affect the best laid plans. X ITM can devise, implement and test robust business continuity plans, because we want to make sure that your business can be up and running as soon as possible after an incident.
- Office moves. From a technological perspective, moving offices can be a daunting challenge. You want to start work in your new premises with all systems go. X ITM can manage this process from planning to the physical move, making sure all your data, systems and telephony are preserved, transferred and ready to use when you need them.